Here’s a list of the best places to celebrate the 4th of July in 2019!
- Rancho Cucamonga’s 4th of July Spectacular hosts the annual Fireworks Show at LoanMart Field in the Quakes Epicenter. Families are welcome to come out and enjoy on-field games, activities, entertainment, concessions, and an amazing evening of fireworks!
- Where: Quakes Epicenter
- When: July 4, 2019
- Celebrate our nation’s birthday at the City of Fontana’s annual Fourth of July Celebration
- Where: Fontana High School, 9453 Citrus Ave
- When: July 4 from 5:-9:30 p.m.
- Claremont’s Fourth of July Celebration starts early! Join the festivities at 7 a.m. with a pancake breakfast at Memorial Park and ends with an amazing fireworks show at Pomona College. They’ll also have 5K run, festival and parade!
- Where: Memorial Park, 840 N. Indian Hill Blvd., Claremont (Festivities) and Strehle Track, 333 N. College Way, Claremont (Fireworks Show)
- When: All day July 4
- The All-States Picnic is a long-standing tradition in Ontario. It starts around 10:30 a.m. (following the 9 a.m. parade), look for residents to bring picnic baskets filled with all sorts of goodies to Euclid Avenue and C Street to meet and reunite with people from throughout the country. At 5 p.m., the festivities shift to Westwind Park, where there will be live music and other entertainment, plus fireworks starting at 9 p.m.
- Where: Ontario Town Square, 224 N. Euclid Ave.; Westwind Park, 2455 E. Riverside Drive, Ontario
- When: All day July 4
- The Pamona Kaboom! definitely lives up to its name. It’s filled with monster truck competitions, freestyle motocross performances and, of course, fireworks. They will also feature an opportunity to meet some of the drivers, monster truck rides, and a buffet dinner.
- Where: Fairplex, 1101 W. McKinley Ave., Pomona
- When: 5-9:45 p.m. July 4
- The second annual Firecracker 5K is quickly gaining traction in Upland. This fun run (and walk) at Upland’s Memorial Park starts at 8 a.m. on July 4. After the run, children are welcome to play in the park on their bikes, scooters, and wagons in a festive parade! There will be prizes awarded for the best decorated and most patriotic participants. The city will also be serving breakfast for $5 per person.
- Where: Memorial Park, East Foothill Boulevard at North 13th Avenue, Upland
- When: 8-11 a.m. July 4
- Bring the family and enjoy the spectacular Aerial Fireworks Shows this 4th of July at Mt. Rubidoux!
- Where: Mt. Rubidoux at 9th St.
- When: July 4th
Leave A Comment