Here’s a list of the best places to celebrate the 4th of July in 2023!
- Rancho Cucamonga’s 4th of July Firework Spectacular! Annual Fireworks Show at LoanMart Field in the Quakes Epicenter. Families are welcome for a fun-filled evening of live entertainment followed by a fireworks display at 9:00 p.m!
- Where: Quakes Epicenter, 8408 Rochester Ave, Rancho Cucamonga
- When: 6:30pm July 4
- Purchase tickets HERE
- Celebrate our nation’s birthday at the City of Fontana’s annual Fourth of July Celebration!
- Where: 15551 Summit Ave., Fontana, CA 92336
- When: July 1 6-9:00 p.m.
- More Info HERE
- Big Bear Lake Independence Day Faire provides a fun-filled outing enjoying shopping, live music, family activities, delicious food and full bar. Admission is FREE & a FIREWORK show that can be seen anywhere in the Big Bear Lake Valley starting around 8:45 pm.
- Where: Big Bear Convention Center, 42900 Big Bear Blvd Big Bear Lake
- When: 10:00 am-6:00 pm July 4
- Firework Show
- Independence Day Faire
- Above the Boom Viewing Party
Fireworks Spectacular – A Salute to Our Armed Forces Heroes. The City of Chino invite the Community to celebrate the spirit of the Independence Day holiday. Bring your blankets, lawn chairs, picnics, and family games and spend the day with us. *Firework show Saturday at 9 pm*
- Where: Ruben S. Ayala Park, 14225 Central Avenue Chino
- When: Friday June 30th 4-10:00 p.m. & Saturday July 1 1-10:00 p.m.
- MORE INFO HERE
- Join us for a fun-filled, patriotic evening as we celebrate and honor our Nation’s birthday. Families and friends will enjoy free musical performances, strolling entertainment, community booths, games, giveaways, and much more! Vendors will also be selling a variety of delicious treats. Be sure to bring your own lawn chairs and blankets.
- Where: Veterans Park, 14877 Eucalyptus Avenue Chino Hills
- When: July 3 5-9:00 pm
- MORE INFO HERE
- Happy and free in 2023! Festival, pancake breakfast and parade! More info here
- Where: Memorial park
- When: July 4th 7:00 am- 2:00pm
Pomona College will host the City of Claremont’s Fourth of July fireworks show in celebration of Independence Day. The fireworks show on Pomona’s Strehle Track will include a Kiwanis barbecue and a live concert by Upstream.
- Where: 494 E. Sixth Street Claremont, CA 91711
- When: July 4th 6:30pm & firework show at 9:00pm
- Buy tickets here
- Main Street USA Independence Day Parade! Corona’s Main Street USA Independence Day Parade provides entertainment, community spirit, and fun for all to enjoy.
- Where: Main Street from Ontario Avenue to Olive Street
- When: 9:00 a.m. July 4th
- Independence Day Celebration! Entertainment, food and firework show! Fireworks start at sundown.
- Where: Santana Park
- When: July 4th 5:00 pm
- CLICK HERE FOR ALL INFO
- Mayor’s Equestrian Trail Ride and Costume Contest– Dress up in red, white and blue, and be ready to ride with pride! Prizes will be awarded to the most patriotic horse and rider!
- When: July 4th 8:30 a.m.
- Where: George Ingalls Event Center – Parking Lot 2 3737 Crestview Drive Norco
- Patriotic Picnic in the Park– Bring your chairs and blankets, and enjoy live music, crafts and contests for the whole family, including a horseshoe tournament, cake walk, picnic games and the annual bike/trike parade and decorating contest!
- When: 11:30 a.m.-3 p.m. July 4th
- Where: Pikes Peak Park (97 Sixth Street)
- Click Here For More Info
Party in the U.S.A. Parade Show us how you would throw a birthday party celebrating America! Decorate your entry as if you are throwing the birthday party of the year! U.S.A. knows how to party. Show us with Red, White, & Blue Streamers, balloons, party hats, and more!
- Where: Euclid Ave.; Ontario Town Square
- When: Parade at 9 am July 4
- All-State Picnic. Enjoy the All States Picnic and enjoy fun, family activities, games and vendors!
- Where: Ontario Town Square
- When: July 4th 10:30 am- 2:00 pm
- Firework Spectacular! Join us for the annual Fireworks Spectacular for family fun and festivities. Live entertainment, games, and food vendors.
- Where: Westwind Park, 2455 E. Riverside Dr.
- When: July 4th, 5-10:00 pm
- The best Fourth of July fireworks and entertainment show in the Inland Valley. KABOOM! Fairplex’s annual heart-pounding, patriotic tribute to America featuring a riveting display of fireworks, motocross and monster trucks, is back for 2023. The return of the excitement is better than ever with the addition of live entertainment and Quad Wars.
- Where: Pomona Fairplex
- When: July 4th 4pm & fireworks start at 9:15 pm
- Buy tickets here!
Our full day of celebration starts at Sylvan Park where you will find live music, games, food, booths from Redlands staples, a parade and so much more! Join us as we come together and as we celebrate what a great city, community, and nation that we are privileged to belong.
Where: Sylvan Park, 601 N University St, Redlands
When: July 4th 9:00 am & parade begins at 10:30 am
- One of the largest 4th of July celebrations in the State of California. Flag Ceremony, National Anthem, 4th of July Band, Skydivers, Airplane Flyovers, Laser Show, Live Music and Fireworks Show!
- Where: Moore Middle School, 1550 E. Highland Ave, Redlands
- When: July 4th 5:15 pm & Fireworks at 9:00 pm
- BUY TICKETS HERE
- 4th of July Celebration event will have many activities, games, various vendors, food, live music, and a fireworks show to end our celebration!
- Where: Jerry Eaves Park, 1485 N Ayala Dr, Rialto
- When: July 4, 2023 5:30-9:30 pm
- More Info Here
- Founder’s Day Front Row Fireworks! Every year the City of Riverside CA shoots off fireworks from the top of Mt. Rubidoux at 9 PM. Evergreen Memorial Historic Cemetery is located at the base of Mt. Rubidoux & has the best view of the fireworks! Bring lawn chairs, blankets, picnic baskets, or purchase food from our food vendors: Big Mama’s Hot Dogs, S&B Catering, Pig Island BBQ, Enzo’s Kettle Corn, & Kona Ice! Live Band “Ransom” – Lots of free activities for the kids in a safe, family friendly location. Includes Tours, Face Painter, Chris Cross Magic Balloons, Kids Zone, Bounce Houses, & more!
- Where: Evergreen Memorial Historic Cemetery 4414 14th Street Riverside, CA 92501
- When: July 4th 5:00-9:30pm
- Click here to buy tickets
4th Of July Family Fun And Fireworks! Food vendors, kids fun zone, pool and fireworks show!
- Where: Ronald Reagan Sports Park, 30875 Rancho Vista Road Temecula
- When: 2-10:00 p.m. July 4
- More Info HERE
- Light Up the Night Fire Work Spectacular! The evening will feature live entertainment from Pop Vision, food & merchandise vendors, beer garden, airplane display, kid zone, and spectacular fireworks show.
- Where: Cable Airport, 1749 W. 13th Street, Upland
- When: July 4, Gates open at 4 pm
- Click here for more info & where to purchase tickets