October is almost over but there are of Halloween events to check out! If you’re looking for some fun things to do, here is a list of the best Halloween events in the Inland Empire for 2022!
Inland Empire Halloween Events 2022
Rancho Cucamonga Events
- Seasonal Adventures Pumpkin Patch: “Our Pumpkin Patches are designed to be a fun, safe, family experience. Each of our lots has mechanical rides, games, petting zoo, inflatable jump house, giant inflatable slides, and huge inflatable obstacle courses” Located at 11220 Foothill Blvd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Join 4 Color Fantasies for our first ever Halloween Trick or Trunk and Treat Trail. We are celebrating Halloween this year on October 29 3-7 pm! Free comics, candy, coloring, pumpkin painting and a trick or treat trail. Costume contest with trophies and gift card prizes.
- Bass Pro Shops is hosting a costume parade and trick or treating throughout the Halloween weekend! Costume parade is at 3 pm!
- Craft Fair and Trunk or Treat! A festive, fun fall night for the entire family. Saturday, October 29 5-8:00pm for our trunk or treat. We’ll have plenty of trunks overflowing with candy, craft vendors and food.
- 12th Annual Chaffey College Car Club Trunk-Or-Treat Sunday October 30th 5-7:30pm! Come on out and join us for a night of Halloween fun.
- Trunk or Treat at Water of Life Community Church October 31st 6-9pm! Free fun for the whole family, piles of candy, food trucks, entertainment, face painting, game booths, ride zone, kiddie land and more!
- Second annual Trunk or Treat October 28 6- 9pm located at the Rancho Cucamonga CHP Area office. Spooky decorated trunks/stations for you to visit as you walk through our parking lot. Come dressed up in your best costume and vote for your favorite trunk!
- Gobble Gobble Spooktacular Car, Bike and Truck Show October 30th 10am-4pm! FREE to the public! Music, food, awards, trunk or treat and costume contest! Proceeds will go towards feeding Inland Empire families Thanksgiving dinners. Hearts of Lala’s Rainbow fed 580 families last year, our goal this year is to feed 800+ families.
- Historic Ioamosa presents double double toil in trouble! October 28th and 29th 5-10pm. Join us of a weekend of family fun festivities that include live music, food, vendors and of course the haunted house! Click the link to purchase tickets.
- Amy’s Farm: Explore the farm, check out all the animals, pick a few pumpkins and stop by the farm stand store for fresh food! Great family fun!
- Venegas Family Farm: Local favorite! The pumpkins are a great price, beautifully displayed, cute photo opportunities and dog friendly!
- Halloween Parade and Contest October 31st 2:30-4:30pm! Participants will receive a trick-or-treat bag, participation ribbon, and light refreshments.
- Halloween Trick or Treat Market at Rodeo X October 28th 5-10pm! Join us for a Spooktacular night market at Rodeo X full of food, brews, music, games, trick-or-treating, costume contests, and SHOPPING!
- Little Rascals Pumpkin Patch and Halloween Haunt located in Ontario! Pick your favorite pumpkin on the cleanest pumpkin lots, bounce in exclusive halloween themed bounce houses and obstacle courses, blast monsters in our kid friendly inflatable haunted house, ride a horse at our petting zoo, axe throwing, climb the rock wall and if you’re brave enough, venture into The Carnival of Darkness.
- Spooky Splash Dive-In Movie– Friday, October 28 5:30 – 8:30 p.m. Fontana Park Aquatic Center. Grab some popcorn, make a splash, and enjoy the movie “The Addams Family”.
- Halloween Trick-or-Treat Alley Saturday, October 29 2- 5 p.m Bring your family to one of our centers for trick or treating, costume contests and more! -Cypress Center (8380 Cypress Ave), Jessie Turner Center (15556 Summit Ave) and Don Day Center (14501 Live Oak Ave).
- Haunted Car Wash! Tunnel of Terror IE is a Haunted Carwash – carefully curated experience, with ghosts and ghouls popping up throughout the wash, and special effects providing a terrifying ambiance. Participants can also expect unique surprises each night! Click the link to purchase tickets.
Chino/ Chino Hills Events
- Frosty’s Forest Pumpkin Patch: Don’t be confused by the name, this patch is loaded with fall fun! Carnival games, corn maze, sunflower patch, train rides, slides, ferris wheel and a large variety of pumpkins!
City of Chino Hills Trick or Treat: The Shoppes at Chino Hills on Friday, Monday October 31 at 3-5 pm. Candy Stations, Craft Stations, Photo Booth Area, Mobile Recreation Games and a Costume Contest!
- Halloween Spooktacular: Sunday, October 31, 2021 4- 9 pm. The city of Chino is inviting everyone for Games, Trunk or Treating, Giveaways, Costume Contest and more!
- Haunted Hangar: Come in costume and see the Gallery decked out in its spooky Halloween decorations and the “Great Pumpkin” Scavenger Hunt.. 10 AM – 5 PM daily Oct 22 – 31. Special activities just for kids on the weekends during our Kids’ Carnival. Aircraft checkouts, cockpit exploration, glider and helicopter construction and more are just some of the activities that will be available.
- Halloween Spooktacular October 31st 4-9pm! The City of Chino invites the Community to Halloween Spooktacular. Event activities include: games, crafts, trick or treating, giveaways, costume contest, carnival rides, food vendors, spooky entertainment and guest appearances!
- Fall Festival at Crosspoint Church Saturday October 29th 4-6 pm! Trunk or treat, bouncers, train, games, crafts, snow cones and popcorn!
- Its apple picking season! Fresh Oak Glen apples, petting zoo’s, live music, pumpkins, berries, fresh produce, restaurants, bakeries, u-pick apples, gift shops and more!
- Halloween Spooktacular October 29th 12-3pm! Join us and Howl your way into Redlands Town Center! Enjoy trick-o-treating around the center, decorate your very own tote bag, live DJ, face painters, and a costume contest!
- The Pumpkin Factory: Snack Bar, Petting Zoo, Pumpkins, Field Trips, Inflatable Rides & Slides, Mechanical Kiddie Rides, Games, Bungee Jump, Bobbles, Pony Rides, Face Painting, And MORE!
- Halloween at our city! Join us for a Halloween family experience with games, tons of candy, and the best Trunk or Treat in the history of Halloween! Sunday October 30th 5-7 pm.
- Halloween Spooktacular Saturday, October 29 5-8 pm! Fun, Games, DJ, and Costume Contests! Trick or treating inside the Montclair Mall and face painting and crafts!
- Halloween Bowl October 30th at 8pm! Bowling, karaoke and a costume competition!
- Bring your friends and family and join us for our FREE Halloween Spooktacular event on Saturday, October 29 from 11 a.m. to 1 p.m. featuring family-friendly entertainment, including trick-or-treating, airbrush tattoo artists, balloon twisters, kids’ crafts and a live DJ spinning festive Halloween-themed music!
- Live Oak Canyon is a mini Disneyland! Go experience the wonder of the various pumpkin patches with their fantastic rides, slides, ponies, petting zoos, games, food and more! This place is massive and has so much to do! It’s a great time for the whole family!
- Cal Poly Pumpkin Festival: “Pick a Perfect Pumpkin, Pet a Goat, Ride a Hay Wagon, get lost in the Giant Corn Maze, and so much more! Along with the popular Festival Food and Live Entertainment, we’ve got fun Farm Demonstrations like Cow Milking and Bee Keeping. Antique Tractors and Farm Equipment, as well as some some new attractions will be on display. Farm Fresh Produce, Apiary Honey, Specialty Pumpkins & Fall Decorations and Artisan goods. Also new is the Moo Moo Cow Train and Children’s Garden activities including Creepy Bugs and Squirmy Snakes.” Purchase tickets online before hand!
High Desert Events
- Hot Rod Halloween: Saturday, October 29 2-5 p.m. at Hesperia Civic Plaza Park! Classic Car Show, Truck or Treat, Food Vendors, Carnival Games and Live Music!
- Halloween Spook-tacular! Saturday October 29th 5-8pm! Come on down to Apple Valley’s Halloween Spook-tacular hosted with the Police Activities League for an evening full of fun candy, and some downright spooky trunks. Event will include a trunk-or-treat, carnival style games, and other spooky surprises! Don’t forget to enjoy free candy and some tasty food from our vendors
3rd Annual Trunk-or-Treat Saturday, October 29th 2-6pm. A free event to attend, and open to the public. Food, drinks, Bingo, some games and activities, and raffle entries will require tickets.
- Annual Scary-A-Faire Celebration, taking place in Historic Downtown Upland! Saturday October 29th 4-7 pm! This eek-tastic, safe, and family-friendly event will include games, food vendors, contests, costume contests (for your favorite canine, too!), tons of fun, costume contest and of course…trick-or-treating!
Woo that’s a lot of Halloween fun! We hope you have a fun filled holiday full of treats!