October is almost over but there are of Halloween events to check out! If you’re looking for some fun things to do, here is a list of the best Halloween events in the Inland Empire for 2021!
Inland Empire Halloween Events 2021
Rancho Cucamonga Events
- Spooktacular Trunk or Treat: Saturday October 23rd at the Rancho Cucamonga Epicenter Stadium from 4:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m. Bring your family out dressed in their favorite costumes for a fun and safe space to trick or treat. Festivities include Halloween-themed music, fun-filled activities, and lots of sweet treats! *We will be hosting a trunk so come say hi!*
- Spooky Movie Night: October 27th 7-9 pm at Haven City Market Place! They will be showing Hocus Pocus, don’t forget your lawn chair and cozy blanket!
- Seasonal Adventures Pumpkin Patch: “Our Pumpkin Patches are designed to be a fun, safe, family experience. Each of our lots has mechanical rides, games, petting zoo, inflatable jump house, giant inflatable slides, and huge inflatable obstacle courses” Located at 11220 Foothill Blvd. Rancho Cucamonga, CA 91730
- Amy’s Farm: Explore the farm, check out all the animals, pick a few pumpkins and stop by the farm stand store for fresh food! Great family fun!
- Venegas Family Farm: Local favorite! The pumpkins are a great price, beautifully displayed, cute photo opportunities and dog friendly!
- Stellaween Presents The Vampire Tasting: at San Antonio Winery October 30th 7-9 pm! Come dressed in your Halloween gear & get ready for a night of scary good times. We’ll taste the blood of the vine while enjoying live music from Poetic License. Ticket price covers (1) Vampire Wines flight. *Must be 21+ years old to attend*
Chino/ Chino Hills Events
- Frosty’s Forest Pumpkin Patch: Don’t be confused by the name, this patch is loaded with fall fun! Carnival games, corn maze, sunflower patch, train rides, slides, ferris wheel and a large variety of pumpkins!
City of Chino Hills Trick or Treat: The Shoppes at Chino Hills on Friday, October 29 at 3-5 pm. Candy Stations, Craft Stations, Photo Booth Area, Mobile Recreation Games and a Costume Contest!
- Halloween Spooktacular: Sunday, October 31, 2021 4- 9 pm. The city of Chino is inviting everyone for Games, Trunk or Treating, Giveaways, Costume Contest and more!
- Haunted Hangar 2021: October 23rd 5-9 PM at Dubois Aviation at Chino Airport. “Join us for a night of spooky family friendly fun: Free Trunk or Treat: Bring the little ones to trick or treat and take photos in front of different aircrafts. There will also be a jumper and a free Halloween craft ✈ Add on a Night Discovery Flight, Spooky Airport Tour, Moonlight Simulator Flight.
Made @ the Hive Halloween Costume Making: Need a last-minute Halloween costume? Come to the Hive to get inspiration, explore materials, and create your costume! Details to follow! If you can’t make it to the workshop, don’t worry – these materials will be out until 10/30! Registration required! October 29 @ 4:30 pm – 9:00 pm
- 39th Annual Village Venture Arts and Crafts Faire: October 23rd 9am-5 pm at the Claremont Village! Where family, friends & neighbors come together to enjoy music, food, and the arts. Get your holiday shopping done early as you walk the streets of the Claremont Village lined with over 450 booths selling unique art, original crafts, and apparel. Explore local businesses and enjoy tasty meals and treats!
- The Pumpkin Factory: Snack Bar, Petting Zoo, Pumpkins, Field Trips, Inflatable Rides & Slides, Mechanical Kiddie Rides, Games, Bungee Jump, Bobbles, Pony Rides, Face Painting, And MORE!
- Halloween Costume Party: October 30th at 8 pm! Stone Church Brewing’s Halloween Party is back with a vengeance. Come dressed to K*ll and be ready to boogie to the sounds of Debbie and the Good Man Band. Prizes for best costume and beer specials.
- Halloween Fun at The Shops at Dos Lagos: October 31, 2021 from 4pm-7pm! Trick-or-Treating for Families, Costume Contest, Roaming Zombies, Games, Free Prizes, Face Painters, Music, Crafts, Magician & more!
- Halloween Chalk Festival: Riverside Plaza will host a live chalk art event on Saturday, October 23, from 12- 3 p.m. Featuring chalk artists creating Halloween-themed designs in 2D and 3D formats. Attendees are invited to wear their Halloween costumes to the event which will also feature a live music, costume contests, and stilt walkers. This event is free of charge and open to the public!
- 4th Annual Halloween Bar Crawl: Saturday October 30th 4-10 pm! Costume Contest, Exclusive Drink Specials, Amazing Local Food, Awesome After Party! Must purchase tickets online!
- Cal Poly Pumpkin Festival: “Pick a Perfect Pumpkin, Pet a Goat, Ride a Hay Wagon, get lost in the Giant Corn Maze, and so much more! Along with the popular Festival Food and Live Entertainment, we’ve got fun Farm Demonstrations like Cow Milking and Bee Keeping. Antique Tractors and Farm Equipment, as well as some some new attractions will be on display. Farm Fresh Produce, Apiary Honey, Specialty Pumpkins & Fall Decorations and Artisan goods. Also new is the Moo Moo Cow Train and Children’s Garden activities including Creepy Bugs and Squirmy Snakes.” Purchase tickets online before hand!
High Desert Events
- Hot Rod Halloween: Saturday, October 30, 2021 2-5 p.m. at Hesperia Civic Plaza Park! Classic Car Show, Trick or Treat, Food Vendors, Carnival Games and Live Music!
- TE Gem and Mineral Halloween Festival: Friday October 29th and Saturday October 30th, join us at The Market at Town’s End for a super awesome Trick or Treating good time! Friday will have lots of vendors, gold panning, great food and full bar: 12-8pm FREE admission for everyone! Saturday we’ll have even more vendors, a costume contest, pumpkin painting, trick or treating, face painting, balloon twisting, bounce house, live entertainment and more…$10/Adults and Kids are FREE!
- Scare Faire: If you love comics, games, toys, film, horror, and Halloween culture, join us for the fun and excitement. Celebrity guests, artists, authors, vendors, live music, a haunted house, trick or treating for the kids, costume/cosplay contests, and much more. You’re sure to have a spooktacular time!
- Scary-a-faire: “Join us in Historic Downtown Upland on Saturday, October 30, from 4:00 p.m. to 7:00 p.m. with this eek-tastic, safe, and family-friendly event that will include games, pumpkin decorating, costume judging contests (for your dog, too) and of course…trick-or-treating!”
- Dogtoberfest 2021 Bar Hopper Event: Rescue Brewing, October 24th, 12- 7 p.m. Enjoy craft beers, gastropub food, and raffle baskets. The Stout House, October 29th, 6-10 p.m. Start your Halloween partying early – come in costume for the costume contest with prizes and enjoy craft beers, food truck, and live music by Adrienne Selina and JJ Wolf. Dragon’s Tale Brewery, October 30th, 3-10 p.m. Celebrate the Halloween weekend and come in costume for the shelter pet “lick or treat” and enjoy craft beers, and food truck. Purchase tickets for these events online!
- Halloween Month Movie Night: at Last Name Brewing! October 26th at 6:30 pm! Join us for our Halloween Movie Night featuring a spooky classic Casper with theater concessions, fresh-popped popcorn, & your favorite LNB brews.
Woo that’s a lot of Halloween fun! We hope you have a fun filled holiday full of treats!